SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 2 colors of worsted weight yarn
- Clover® 1-5/8" Pom Pom Maker
- Felt scraps, orange or yellow
- Tacky glue
1. Refer to Clover® Pom Pom Maker package directions before starting.
2. Wrap the yarn around one side of Clover® Pom Pom Maker until it is full. Then wrap with the second color about 6-8 times in the middle of the hump.
3. Close the first side of the Clover® Pom Pom Maker and repeat on the second side.
4. Close it all up, hold tightly, cut through the loops on the outside, then tie a scrap piece of yarn around; knot tightly and pull out.
5. Shave down the main color with scissors to make the wings pop, but do not cut off the scrap yarn that tied the pompom together. Tie bird to carabiner with the scrap yarn and trim.
6. Cut a 1" long by 1/2" wide diamond shape out of felt. Fold it in half to form beak and glue in place.