Yarn Bombed Branches
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Lion Brand® Vanna's Glamour®,1 ball, Topaz or color of choice
- Fallen branches or purchased artificial branches as desired
- Craft glue
Yarn amount is sufficient to wrap several branches.
1. Glue one end of yarn to the end of one branch and allow to dry.
2. Wrap yarn neatly around branch. When branch is completely wrapped, cut yarn and glue yarn end in place.
3. Cut and glue additional lengths of yarn to wrap any secondary branches that fork off the main branch.