Yarn Bun in Hair with a flower
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Yarn: various colors
- Tape measure
- Elastic hair band
- Flower hair accessory
1. Measure the length of the hair.
2. Cut pieces of yarn 2 times longer than length of hair.
3. Fold yarn in half. Place folded edge of yarn against elastic hair band. Thread yarn ends through the loop. Knot yarn close to hair band to secure.
4. Use hair band to make a bun in your hair allowing the yarn to become part of the bun.
5. Trim yarn as needed, being careful not to cut the hair.
6. Add flower hair accessory next to bun.