1. Glue yarn around pot. Let dry.
2. Glue Styrofoam™ ball inside pot. Let dry.
3. Cut 12 chenille stems into 5", 6" and 7" lengths. Save green stems for leaves.
4. Thread stem end through button holes and twist.
5. Glue stem into center of ball.
6. Cut green stems in half, fold in half and twist bottom for leaves.
7. Insert leaves around pot edge & glue in place.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.