Yarn Heart Magnets
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Red Heart Yarn, coordinating colors
- 9"x12" black glitter felt
- Roll of magnets
Refer to photo.
- Trace 3 hearts on cardboard and cut out.
- Working from the outside, place a small amount of glue on the heart & wrap one color of yarn in 1" rows. Fill in with another color on the largest heart. Tie a bow with coordinating yarn; glue to heart.
- Wrap 1/2" border of light yarn on medium heart. Fill in with darker yarn. Make a 3 loop bow; glue to heart.
- Wrap small heart with a dark color. Make a mini pompom, tie a knot in the center. Glue onto heart.
- Glue magnets to back of each heart. Allow to dry.
Items in This Collection
Item # prd12376
Available for U.S. Shipping Only