SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Large Mason jar
- Scrapbook paper
- 2 ft. ribbon
- Everything Mary large grommet
- Small piece cardboard
- X-Acto® knife
1. Remove round inside of cap.
2. Use pencil to draw 2 circles from scrapbook paper and 1 from cardboard.
3. Cut out circles and glue paper to both sides of cardboard.
4. Place the back of grommet in the center of cardboard circle and draw around inside circle of grommet.
5. With exacto knife cut center circle out.
6. Place top of grommet on one side of circle and bottom on the other side.
7. Align groves with tabs and push tabs into groves.
8. Tie ribbon around neck of jar.