- FloraCraft&foam cones: assorted sizes
- Balls: 1” 1-1/2”
- Pearl head pins
- Yarn: red, white green
- Low-temp glue gun glue sticks
1. Glue the end of the yarn to the top of the cone. Begin wrapping the yarn around the cone to completely cover. Glue the end of the yarn where it stops to secure in place. Use different colors of yarn on portions of the cone to create stripes. Cover the cone with a solid color of yarn and then layer different colors overtop to create thinner stripes.
2. Position pins evenly spaced around the cones in desired pattern. Glue the end of the yarn under the first pin and string along wrapping the yarn around each pin. Cut and glue the end of the yarn under the last pin.
3. Wrap 1” or 1-1/2” balls completely with coordinating colors of yarn for tree toppers. Glue the toppers in place on the trees.