1. Paint entire frame and supporting post Red. Apply a second coat for good coverage.
2. Wrap yarn vertically around the left and right surfaces of frames. Tie off in the back.
3. Weave the second Red yarn horizontally through the vertical design. Use the photo as a guide.
4. Draw a holly leaf on stiffened green felt with tacky glue. Press yarn into the glue and allow the glue to dry. Cut out holly leaf shapes and glue to frame.
5. Tie 3 strands of white yarn in a double knot, cut off ends, and glue the knots to the frame, between leaves. Insert photo.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.