Yarn Wrapped Lamp
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Lamp with shade
- Patons® Cobbles: Frosted Plum
- Martha Stewart Crafts™: Lofty Wool Blend, Snowdrift
- Floral trim
- Hot glue gun
1. Remove the fabric from the lampshade, leaving the wire base exposed.
2. Using the Frosted Plum and Snowdrift yarn together, wrap around the sides of the wire frame first, followed by the top and bottom. Use the hot glue gun to secure the ends.
3. Once the entire frame is wrapped with the two yarns, hot glue one end of the floral trim to the base of the frame. Wrap the trim around the bottom, and secure with hot glue when finished.