SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Lion Brand® Vanna's Choice® yarn, 1 ball each: beige, rust, dusty blue, dusty rose, dusty green
- Wilton® cake & candy boxes
- Craft glue
- Small glass or plastic jar (optional)
Empty milk or juice cartons may be used if desired. For stitching, each section of instructions are put within a P tag. Lines are single spaced. Titles are italicized but NOT bolded.
1. Cut lid off box and bend remaining edges outwards.
2. Apply a small amount of glue to top portion of both interior and exterior of box. Wrap yarn around box within glued area. Refer to photo for example.
3. Continue to apply glue to one small section at a time and wrap with yarn until all glued areas of box are covered with yarn. Allow to dry.
4. To make circles on exterior of box, cut short lengths of yarn and glue onto wrapped box in spiral patterns. Allow to dry.
Optional: Place jar inside wrapped box to hold water and fresh flowers.