1. Measure the can and apply adhesive to the can. If using glue, add the glue only to the section being worked on.
2. Cut about 24" of each color of yarn. Tie a knot in one end and tightly braid the three strands together. Tie a knot when finished. Repeat two more times for a total of three braids. Set aside.
3. With first color, start wrapping around the can for about an inch. Take one strand of the braided yarn and wrap this around twice, tie off in a knot and trim ends. Repeat two more times until reaching the bottom of the can.
4. Put adhesive on the top rim of the can and with yarn; tie ends in a bow. Add yarn around bottom of the can.
5. Line the inside of the can with construction paper or some type of fabric.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>