SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Square glass vase
- Cylindrical glass vase
- U-Glu Dashes adhesive squares
- Yarn &- solid & variegated
1. Apply adhesive Dashes to the top corners of the square vase. Concealing the end of the yarn, begin wrapping the solid yarn around the very top, working down. Apply additional Dashes to the corners as needed.
2. Switch to the variegated yarn after a couple of Dashes, again concealing the yarn tail. Continue covering the vase, in a stripe pattern, until you reach the bottom.
3. Apply adhesive Dashes every couple of inches, along the top of the cylindrical vase. Tucking in the tail, wrap from the top down, adding additional Dashes, as needed. At the bottom of the vase, again space Dashes every couple of inches apart, and wrap yarn to cover.