1. Divide kit’s necklace chain to have two even chains on both sides of clasp.
2. Cut a 12" and a 10" length of tiger tail.
3. Attach the 12" length of tiger tail to chain using crimp bead.
4. String beads.
5. Attach the new end of the 12" length of tiger tail to chain on other side of clasp, using crimp bead.
6. Repeat steps 3-5 for the 10" length of tiger tail.
7. Attach crimp bead covers.
1. Cut 12" of stretch cord. Add tape near the end.
2. String beads.
3. Tie a knot, secure with glue, and trim excess cord.
1. Make two wrapped loop charms.
2. Open eye pins to attach charms.
3. Slide beads on eye pins.
4. Open ear wires to attach dangle charms.