Yo-Yo Scarf Embellishment
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fleece, 1/8 yd each of 3 contrasting solids or prints: A, B, C
- 1 button
- Sew-on snap
- Scrap of pompom trim
- Basic sewing supplies
- Cut a 2-1/2" circle out of contrast A fleece.
- Cut a 4" circle out of contrast B fleece.
- Cut a 7"x1" band out of contrast C fleece.
- To make yo-yo, fold under edge of 4" circle and baste 1/4" in around edge. Pulling to gather; knot and cut thread.
- Center yo-yo on top of 2-1/2" circle.
- Attach one pompom on button using two overhand knots.
- Center button on top of yo-yo. Stitch button in place through all layers of fleece.
- Hand stitch button embellishment onto center of band.
- Sew snaps onto ends of band to create closure.