1. Create card base from red cardstock by cutting paper 5-1/2"x8-1/2". Score at 4-1/4" and fold.
2. Cut royal blue cardstock layer 4"x5-1/4". Emboss upper 4" of cardstock with embossing folder, then adhere to card base.
3. Create a layered border strip. Cut a 1-1/4"x4" yellow strip and 1"x4" black strip. Adhere black strip to yellow strip. Adhere strips to card 1/2" from bottom of card.
4. Create a 3/4"x4" white banner with "V" ends and adhere to border strip. Add title with alphabet stickers or die cuts.
5. Cut nesting star shapes from yellow and white cardstock. Adhere to upper portion of card. Outline star shape with glitter glue.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >