You Are Loved Scrapbook Page
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut items:
- Expression Personal Electronic Cutter
- Cartridges: Accent Essentials, Teardrop
- Dark green
- Bright green
- Milled lavender ink pad
- Scotch items:
- Tape Runner
- Scrapbook glue with 2-way applicator
- Cut an 8"x8" square from purple cardstock.
- Using the Expression Personal Electronic Cutter and Accent Essentials cartridge, cut the scalloped 7-1/2" square from lilac cardstock. Press Shift, scalloped square icon <Accnt47s>, press Cut. Ink the edges and adhere to the purple square background.
- Cut a 4"x6" rectangle from the bright green cardstock. Mount photograph to it and adhere to layout as shown.
- Using the Expression Personal Electronic Cutter and Cricut Tear Drop cartridge, cut a 1" "You are LOVED" phrase from white cardstock. Cut a second "LOVED" with purple cardstock using the Shadow feature. Adhere to the layout as shown.
- Make the two 2-1/2" fern/flower embellishments from dark green cardstock using the Expression Personal Electronic Cutter and the Accent Essentials cartridge. Press the fern/flower icon<Accent16>, press Cut. Cut a second set of fern/flowers using bright green cardstock. Press Shift, icon<Accnt16s>, Cut. Adhere to each other and to the layout as shown.