1. Select 3 prints from the Linen Closet Stack and a coordinating solid from the Double Sided Cardstock stack. Cut the solid to the size of the frame opening. Cut the first print to half the size of the solid. Tear along one of the edges (left side) to expose the white core in the paper; adhere it to the solid, right edges flush together.
2. Cut a rectangle from the 2nd print, adding a “V” cut in one of the shorter sides to create a pennant. Cut the same shape from a burlap square, 1/2" smaller than the printed rectangle in both directions. Adhere the two shapes together, the burlap pennant in the center of the printed pennant. Adhere this grouping to the center of the grouping in step 1, the “V” cut on the right side as shown.
3. Cut a strip from the last print measuring 1-1/4” x 12”. Using the print as a guide, cut the paper to give it a more dimensional look. Adhere it to the left of the layered pennant. Trim the excess.
4. Remove the glass from the frame and layer the entire grouping behind it. Add the strip of blue lace on top of the glass, directly above the paper strip from step 3 and wrap it around to the back of the grouping. Secure the top and bottom in place. Insert the grouping (glass included) into the frame and close the back to secure in place.
5. Embellish the front of the frame by adding pearls along the blue lace. Cut out a sentiment from the Linen stack and add it to the glass in the center of the pennant (use adhesive foam squares to secure in place).
6. Embellish inside lip of the frame by adding the lace as shown.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.