Idea Market You Have My Heart
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 12"x12" Gilded Stack®
- 6"x6" Burlap Stack®
- Tin can of choice
- 16 wood clothespins
- Paper trimmer
- Papercrafting adhesive
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
1. Select two prints from the Gilded Stack®. Cover the outside of the can with the first print.
2. From the second print, cut 16 strips, long & wide enough to cover the outside face of each clothespin.
3. Glue the clothespins to the can, small (closed) side down, at the 12 o'clock, 3 o'clock, 6 o'clock & 9 o'clock positions. Evenly distribute
& adhere three clothespins between each of the original four.
4. Adhere a print strip on the outside face of each clothespin.
5. Cut several strips of burlap from the Burlap Stack®. Cut 3 circles, 1" each, out of the Burlap Stack® and set aside.
6. Create three roses by twisting folded burlap strips together until desired look is achieved. Adhere them to a burlap circle base, then adhere the group to the can.
7. Cut out and add leaves and a saying from a print in the Gilded Stack® where desired.
8. Add the candle to the center.