You Tickle My Fancy Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV® Template
- DCWV® 12"x12" Modern Meadow Stack
- White cardstock sheet
- Felt flower
- Desired sentiment stamp
- Personal die cut machine with feather shapes in various sizes
- Ink pads: Brown & orange
- Paper crafting marker--brown
- Paper crafting adhesive
- Scissors and/or paper trimmer
1. Cut white cardstock to 11"x4-1/4"; score and fold in the center to create a card base.
2. Cut a 4-1/4"x5-1/4" piece of white cardstock. Place desired section of chevron template on one side of the cardstock. Ink with orange ink. Allow ink to dry. Brush a liquid adhesive over the design or use a glue pen to trace over design and sprinkle glitter on top. Tap excess glitter back into container. Remove stencil and allow it to dry. Adhere cardstock to the card base.
3. Cut a 3-1/4"x5-1/2" rectangle from another print in the Modern Meadow stack. With the paper lying vertically on the table, stamp sentiment on the bottom section. Once the ink is dry, adhere this to the card, one edge flush with the fold.
4. Cut out three feather shapes from additional prints in the Modern Meadow stack. Outline two of the feathers with a marker. Add glitter to the third feather. Adhere the feathers to the card.
5. Adhere felt flower at the top of the feathers.