1. For the card base, trim dark turquoise cardstock to measure 8-1/2" x 5-1/2". Fold it in half to create a side-folded 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" card.
2. With the paper trimmer, cut a green dot paper to 3-3/4" x 5". Adhere it to the center of the card.
3. Trim a green cardstock strip to measure 2" x 5". Cut a “V" point on one short end, then attach vertically centered on the card using foam adhesive.
4. Add a butterfly/flower rosette accent to the top of the green strip as shown.
5. On two 5/8" x 3-1/2" dark turquoise cardstock strips, stamp a sentiment on each using navy blue stamping ink. Attach the strips horizontally below the butterfly/flower rosette accent as shown.
6. On a small piece of ivory cardstock, stamp “You’re the best" sentiment with navy blue stamping ink. Carefully trim around the oval shape using scissors and adhere it to the card with foam adhesive.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >