YUM Paper Mache Letters
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Paper Mache Letters; Y, U, M
- Craft Paint; Red, Yellow, Orange
- Candy (3 different candies, approx 2 bags of each); Skittles, Lemonheads, Chewy Sprees pictured
- Glue gun and glue sticks
- Paint brush
- Paint letters with craft paint; Y=red, U=yellow, M=orange. Allow to dry.
- Work on one letter at a time, in a small area at a time. Work quickly before glue hardens.
- Y=Skittles or candy of choice. Run one line of glue across top of letter. Place skittles, one at a time, in the glue. Move on to the next area, work way down the letter until complete.
- Repeat for remaining letters. U=Lemonheads. M=Chewy Sprees