Zebra Baby Hat
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Black crochet baby hat
- Zebra print blanket binding (1 pkg)
- Large hair bow
- Sewing matchine & matching thread
- Basic sewing supplies
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
1. Cut a piece of blanket binding 30” long. Cut both ends at a 45° angle.
2. Fold blanket binding so right sides are facing. Pin, lining up all raw edges.
3. Stitch one end and long side with a 1/4” seam allowance, leaving the second end open.
4. Turn binding right side out, using a pencil to push out points at the sewn end. Press the seam allowance under at the open end and top stitch the opening closed.
5. Weave blanket binding through 3rd row of large crochet holes, skipping every other hole.
6. Fold binding into a bow shape, holding in place with your fingers, not tying the bow (to reduce bulk). Use the hot glue gun to secure bow in place.
7. Remove the hair clip from the back of the hair bow and hot glue in the center of the binding bow.