SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1-Coats Closed-bottom Sport Zipper, 7”
- Paper Mache cup
- Fabric, 5” x 12”
- Spray adhesive
- Acrylic craft paint
- Seam Sealant
- Glue gun and glue sticks
- Paint brush
- Heavy duty scissors
- Cut a 2” slit into the top of the cup. Make the slit ¼” wide.
- Unzip the zipper about 2” and glue to the side of the cup aligning the zipper with the slit. Tuck the ends to the inside. Trim off the extra length at the bottom of the cup. Dab with seal sealant to prevent fraying.
- Following instructions on adhesive, spray the inside of the cup and cover with fabric.
- Paint outside of cup. May require several coats.