SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 24" kiwi fashion zipper
- Hot glue gun
- Green yarn
1. Cut two pieces 2-1/2" from one side of zipper.
2. Overlap the two pieces and glue together with teeth on outer edges. Set aside for center of ornament.
3. Cut 2 pieces, each 3" long, from zipper.
4. On one end of each 3" piece, cut a slant.
5. With remaining 12" of zipper, make two loops by gluing ends in the center.
6. Wrap piece from step one around center of two loops and glue.
7. Glue 3" pieces to back to look like a bow. Slanted ends showing.
8. Glue yarn to back to hang ornament.