SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 24" Coats Fashion Metallic Zipper -- Gold
- 1 solid color Christmas ornament
- E-6000 craft glue
- Fray Check™
1. Cut away the zipper tape close to the teeth of the zipper. Coat the cut edge of the zipper tape with Fray Check™.
2. Cut 1 piece of zipper teeth section that will wrap around the ornament lengthwise from one neck edge, back to the other neck edge.
3. Glue the zipper teeth in place as shown, holding in place until set.
4. Cut another section of zipper teeth as in step 1 to extend from the neck edge to the center bottom of the ornament and connect with the first section of teeth. Glue in place 1/3 of the distance between the first zipper sections.
5. Add 3 more zipper tape sections equally spaced around the ornament.
6. Cut a 12" section of the zipper tape without teeth and wrap around the neck of the ornament overlapping in the front, glue in place.
7. Trim the ends of the tape to the desired length, cutting ends at an angle and apply sealant.
8. Glue the zipper pull to the center front of the ornament over the wrapped zipper tape.