SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cousin® Jewelry Basics jewelry-making supplies:
Small Flat Chain Silver
Large Sunburst Charm Copper
Metal Charm Crystal Drop Silver
- Silver earring wires
- Silver earring hoops
- Silver 4mm/6mm jump rings
- Needle-nose pliers
- Wire cutters
1. Attach an earring wire to the thin portion of an earring hoop. Connect a copper charm to earring wire.
2. Use a 4mm jump ring to connect the first earring hoop to a second earring hoop. Connect a silver/crystal drop to the jump ring.
3. Cut the following lengths of chain: two 1-3⁄8", two 1¾" and one 1-7⁄8".
4. Using a 6mm jump ring, gather the chains and attach the jump ring to the 4mm jump ring from Step 2.