SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip Glam-It-Up! Iron-on Expressions:
- Gravestone with Scary Eyes
- Zombie with Gravestone
- T-shirts: 1 black, 1 white
- Sewing machine
- Basic sewing supplies
- Iron & Ironing board
- Pressing cloth
- Tailor's chalk
- Cut 2" off both sleeves on both T-shirts. Cut out neck from both.
- Flip black T-shirt to back. Mark a 2" wide strip with chalk down center of shirt. Make an even number of horizontal cuts 1" apart along back of shirt, from mid-sleeve to bottom of shirt on both sides of center margin. Slits will reach from chalk mark to sides of shirt.
- At sides of shirt, snip through every other strip made by cuts in step 2, starting with top strip.
- Down center margin, cut 2" horizontal slits between strips you snipped through in step 3. See photo. Make cuts at vertical midpoint between those strips.
- Thread one strip through slit in middle, pulling up through hole from inside T-shirt. Without twisting, pin to side of T-shirt it was originally cut from. Repeat for other side.
- Using sewing machine, sew along each pinned edge.
- Iron Zombie iron-on to center front of T-shirt following directions on package.
- Cut apart all eyes and gravestone from Gravestone with Scary Eyes iron-on. On back of shirt, place tombstone at top center and eyes going down center of back. Refer to photo. Iron following package instructions.
TIP: Layer plain white T-shirt underneath crafted black T-shirt when wearing.