SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 refrigerated pie crust (half of 14.1 ounce package)
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced zucchini (about 1/2 zucchini)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced yellow squash (about 1/4 squash)
- 1/4 cup sliced roasted red peppers
- Wilton® Quiche/Tart Pan
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- On lightly floured surface, roll crust to a slightly larger size, about 14" x 11" rectangle. Press onto bottom and up sides of Quiche/Tart pan; trim off excess dough. Pierce bottom and sides with fork.
- Place on cookie pan and bake 5-6 minutes or until crust is lightly browned. Remove to cooling grid and cool 5 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 375°F
- In large bowl, whisk together eggs, heavy cream, shallot, thyme, salt and pepper; pour onto cooled crust. Add goat cheese, zucchini, yellow squash and red pepper. Bake 30-35 minutes or until filling is set in center. Cool quiche in pan on cooling grid 15 minutes. Remove ring and serve warm.
Items in This Collection