1. Open the jump ring on the end of Coral and Gold necklace bottom. Attach it to the silver jump ring, right where the 3 crystal beads end.
2. Repeat for the other end of the coral necklace bottom, attaching to the end of the gold chain on the opposite side.
3. Be sure to close both jump rings securely.
4. Take half of silver necklace top chain and remove either the lobster claw or extender chain. Do this by opening the jump ring, sliding off and closing the jump ring.
5. Use a silver rhinestone connector on each end to connect to each end of the necklace bottom you have built in steps 1-3.