10.5" Spring Cream Queen Anne's Lace Pick by Bloom Room

by Bloom Room |

Item # 19749589
10.5" Spring Cream Queen Anne's Lace Pick by Bloom Room is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 14.
  • y_2024, m_5, d_26, h_3
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.42
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_10, tr_4
  • loc_en_US, sid_19749589, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_joann
Discounted Price $1.20 Old Price $3.99 ea.

You save $2.79

  • 70% off Bloom Room Spring Floral - Doorbuster

  • 10% off your order of $85+, 15% off $100+, or 20% off $150+ | Free Shipping over $75 when you use code:

How To Get It

Accentuate your home decor with the Spring Cream Queen Anne's Lace Pick by Bloom Room. It bears Queen Anne’s lace blooms in a pleasant cream shade. Green leaves give it a finishing touch. You can add it to a floral arrangement or display it in a vase. Use it to spruce up the entryway table or mantel.

  • Brand: Bloom Room
  • Dimensions: 8 x 4 x 10.5 inches (L x W x H)
  • Content: 80% Flower (80% Styrofoam & 20% Polyethylene), 10% Leaves (90% Polyester & 10% Polyethylene), 10% Stem (50% Polyethylene & 50% Iron)
  • CURBSIDE & IN-STORE PICK-UP

    Skip the shipping! It's Free! Place your order by 3pm (local time) and pick up your order either at curbside or in-store same day.   LEARN MORE
     

    SHIPPING

    Most items typically ship within 1-3 business days, you'll receive an email with tracking information as soon as that happens! You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days, after you place your order, depending on destination.   LEARN MORE


    RETURNS

    We want you to be completely satisfied, so we are happy to accept returns for most online purchases in-stores for free or by mail, minus a $7.95 shipping and handling fee. Sewing Machines (all brands) & Craft Tech Machines (all brands) require a $25 restocking fee if returned by the customer. For policy exclusions, including electronics, please review our RETURN POLICY.

      

    Just For You

    You may also like

    Frequently Bought Together

    Just For You

    Frequently Bought Together

    Best Sellers

    Shop JOANN's Top Selling Products
    #HANDMADEWITHJOANN

    #HANDMADEWITHJOANN

    SHOW US WHAT YOU MADE SHOW US WHAT YOU MADE
    Write a product review for a chance to
    WIN A $100 JOANN GIFT CARD!

    WIN A $100 JOANN GIFT CARD!

    Valid 5/1 - 5/31 for U.S. orders only
    TERMS & CONDITIONS
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from Modern and gorgeous! This pick is absolutely gorgeous. Modern and perfect to use for gifting detail
    Date published: 2024-05-02
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from Filler completer Filler for an arrangement
    Date published: 2024-04-18
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from Pretty Blossoms This is perfect! It looks nice in a vase I have in my office. It pairs nicely with other sprigs I bought at the same time.
    Date published: 2024-03-25
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from Heart Shaped Wreath I had a heart shaped wreath with dry flowers that had become too dry and dusty. I re-did the wreath with silk flowers from Joanns
    Date published: 2024-02-17
    • y_2024, m_5, d_26, h_3
    • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.42
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasreviews, tv_10, tr_4
    • loc_en_US, sid_19749589, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
    • clientName_joann