10" Spring Purple Thistle Pick by Bloom Room

by Bloom Room |

Item # 19749605
10" Spring Purple Thistle Pick by Bloom Room is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 6.
  • y_2024, m_5, d_26, h_3
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.42
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_4, tr_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_19749605, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_joann
Discounted Price $1.20 Old Price $3.99 ea.

You save $2.79

  • 70% off Bloom Room Spring Floral - Doorbuster

  • 10% off your order of $85+, 15% off $100+, or 20% off $150+ | Free Shipping over $75 when you use code:

How To Get It

Pep up your home interiors this spring season using the Spring Purple Thistle Pick by Bloom Room. This faux floral pick bears thistle blooms in a vibrant purple shade. It is designed with just the right amount of foliage. You can pair it with other artificial floral stems for a charming display.

  • Brand: Bloom Room
  • Dimensions: 6 x 2.5 x 9.75 inches (L x W x H)
  • Content: 80% Thistle (100% Polyethylene), 10% Leaves (90% Polyester & 10% Polyethylene), 10% Stem (90% Polyethylene & 10% Iron)
  • CURBSIDE & IN-STORE PICK-UP

    Skip the shipping! It's Free! Place your order by 3pm (local time) and pick up your order either at curbside or in-store same day.   LEARN MORE
     

    SHIPPING

    Most items typically ship within 1-3 business days, you'll receive an email with tracking information as soon as that happens! You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days, after you place your order, depending on destination.   LEARN MORE


    RETURNS

    We want you to be completely satisfied, so we are happy to accept returns for most online purchases in-stores for free or by mail, minus a $7.95 shipping and handling fee. Sewing Machines (all brands) & Craft Tech Machines (all brands) require a $25 restocking fee if returned by the customer. For policy exclusions, including electronics, please review our RETURN POLICY.

      

    Just For You

    You may also like

    Frequently Bought Together

    Just For You

    Frequently Bought Together

    Best Sellers

    Shop JOANN's Top Selling Products
    #HANDMADEWITHJOANN

    #HANDMADEWITHJOANN

    SHOW US WHAT YOU MADE SHOW US WHAT YOU MADE
    Write a product review for a chance to
    WIN A $100 JOANN GIFT CARD!

    WIN A $100 JOANN GIFT CARD!

    Valid 5/1 - 5/31 for U.S. orders only
    TERMS & CONDITIONS
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from An enchanting and evocative indoor garden accent Beautiful color and texture. I'll definitely get it again!
    Date published: 2024-03-18
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from Seasonal decor These picks gets pushed inside the bottom of my planter with branches in it. It helps make it look nice and is also seasonal which can easily be changed out when needed.
    Date published: 2024-02-17
    • y_2024, m_5, d_26, h_3
    • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.42
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasreviews, tv_4, tr_2
    • loc_en_US, sid_19749605, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
    • clientName_joann