11.5" Spring Yellow Forsythia Pick by Bloom Room

by Bloom Room |

Item # 19749696
Discounted Price $0.99 Old Price $2.99 ea.

You save $2.00

  • $0.99 Bloom Room Spring & Summer Picks

  • 10% off your order of $85+, 15% off $100+, or 20% off $150+ | Free Shipping over $75 when you use code:

How To Get It

Make your home decor stand out this spring season with something as special as the Spring Yellow Forsythia Pick by Bloom Room. Crafted with faux forsythia flowers in a bright yellow hue, this floral pick looks lovely. Put it in a decorative ceramic vase teamed with pastel-hued floral stems, and place that over stacked books to create a contemporary yet minimalist look.

  • Brand: Bloom Room
  • Dimensions: 5.5 x 3 x 11.5 inches (L x W x H)
  • Content: 70% Flower (80% Ethylene-vinyl acetate, 10% Polyester & 10% Styrofoam), 10% Berry (100% Gypsum), 10% Leaves (90% Polyester & 10% Polyethylene), 10% Stem (50% Paper & 50% Iron)
  • CURBSIDE & IN-STORE PICK-UP

    Skip the shipping! It's Free! Place your order by 3pm (local time) and pick up your order either at curbside or in-store same day.   LEARN MORE
     

    SHIPPING

    Most items typically ship within 1-3 business days, you'll receive an email with tracking information as soon as that happens! You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days, after you place your order, depending on destination.   LEARN MORE


    RETURNS

    We want you to be completely satisfied, so we are happy to accept returns for most online purchases in-stores for free or by mail, minus a $7.95 shipping and handling fee. Sewing Machines (all brands) & Craft Tech Machines (all brands) require a $25 restocking fee if returned by the customer. For policy exclusions, including electronics, please review our RETURN POLICY.

      

    Just For You

    You may also like

    Frequently Bought Together

    Just For You

    Frequently Bought Together

    Best Sellers

    Shop JOANN's Top Selling Products
    #HANDMADEWITHJOANN

    #HANDMADEWITHJOANN

    SHOW US WHAT YOU MADE SHOW US WHAT YOU MADE
    Write a product review for a chance to
    WIN A $100 JOANN GIFT CARD!

    WIN A $100 JOANN GIFT CARD!

    Valid 5/1 - 5/31 for U.S. orders only
    TERMS & CONDITIONS