12.5" Spring Blue Forget Me Not Bush by Bloom Room

by Bloom Room |

Item # 19737055
12.5" Spring Blue Forget Me Not Bush by Bloom Room is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 7.
  • y_2024, m_5, d_22, h_6
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.42
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_4, tr_3
  • loc_en_US, sid_19737055, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_joann
Discounted Price $1.80 Old Price $5.99 ea.

You save $4.19

  • 70% off Bloom Room Spring Floral - Doorbuster

  • 10% off your order of $85+, 15% off $100+, or 20% off $150+ | Free Shipping over $75 when you use code:

How To Get It

Elevate your bedroom, living room or office decor this spring using the Spring Blue Forget Me Not Bush by Bloom Room. This faux bush bears forget-me-not blossoms in a lovely blue shade along with green leaves. You can also make it a part of your handmade bouquet for a special someone to show your true love towards them.

  • Brand: Bloom Room
  • Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 12.5 inches (L x W x H)
  • Content: 80% Flower (80% Polyester, 10% Polyethylene & 10% Styrofoam), 10% Leaves (90% Polyester & 10% Polyethylene), 10% Stem (90% Polyethylene & 10% Iron)
  • CURBSIDE & IN-STORE PICK-UP

    Skip the shipping! It's Free! Place your order by 3pm (local time) and pick up your order either at curbside or in-store same day.   LEARN MORE
     

    SHIPPING

    Most items typically ship within 1-3 business days, you'll receive an email with tracking information as soon as that happens! You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days, after you place your order, depending on destination.   LEARN MORE


    RETURNS

    We want you to be completely satisfied, so we are happy to accept returns for most online purchases in-stores for free or by mail, minus a $7.95 shipping and handling fee. Sewing Machines (all brands) & Craft Tech Machines (all brands) require a $25 restocking fee if returned by the customer. For policy exclusions, including electronics, please review our RETURN POLICY.

      

    Just For You

    You may also like

    Frequently Bought Together

    Just For You

    Frequently Bought Together

    Best Sellers

    Shop JOANN's Top Selling Products
    #HANDMADEWITHJOANN

    #HANDMADEWITHJOANN

    SHOW US WHAT YOU MADE SHOW US WHAT YOU MADE
    Write a product review for a chance to
    WIN A $100 JOANN GIFT CARD!

    WIN A $100 JOANN GIFT CARD!

    Valid 5/1 - 5/31 for U.S. orders only
    TERMS & CONDITIONS
    Rated 3 out of 5 by from More Color I used this to add another color to a mostly pink wreath that I purchased at the same time.
    Date published: 2024-05-03
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from Spring Artificial Arrangement This was one of several pieces I bought to make a cemetery arrangement. It was economical and seemed of good quality. Time will tell how long it withstands the elements.
    Date published: 2024-04-14
    Rated 4 out of 5 by from Pretty accent flowers. Great accent flower for my Spring wreath.
    Date published: 2024-04-13
    • y_2024, m_5, d_22, h_6
    • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.42
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasreviews, tv_4, tr_3
    • loc_en_US, sid_19737055, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
    • clientName_joann