13.5" Summer Pink Cosmos Bush by Bloom Room

by Bloom Room |

Item # 19756691
13.5" Summer Pink Cosmos Bush by Bloom Room is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 2.
  • y_2024, m_5, d_27, h_4
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.42
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_19756691, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_joann
Discounted Price $1.20 Old Price $3.99 ea.

You save $2.79

  • 70% off Bloom Room Summer Floral - Doorbuster

  • 10% off your order of $85+, 15% off $100+, or 20% off $150+ | Free Shipping over $75 when you use code:

How To Get It

Make any nook or corner of your home pop by decorating it with the Summer Pink Cosmos Bush by Bloom Room. Bearing artificial cosmos blossoms in a vibrant pink hue, this decorative bush looks stunning. Pick a solid-colored vase to showcase it. You can also team it with other colorful floral bushes, sold separately, to further amp up the beauty of your seasonal display.

  • Brand: Bloom Room
  • Dimensions: 7 x 7 x 13.5 inches (L x W x H)
  • Content: 80% Flower (90% Polyester & 10% Polyethylene), 10% Leaves (90% Polyester & 10% Polyethylene), 10% Stem (50% Polyethylene & 50% Iron)
  • CURBSIDE & IN-STORE PICK-UP

    Skip the shipping! It's Free! Place your order by 3pm (local time) and pick up your order either at curbside or in-store same day.   LEARN MORE
     

    SHIPPING

    Most items typically ship within 1-3 business days, you'll receive an email with tracking information as soon as that happens! You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days, after you place your order, depending on destination.   LEARN MORE


    RETURNS

    We want you to be completely satisfied, so we are happy to accept returns for most online purchases in-stores for free or by mail, minus a $7.95 shipping and handling fee. Sewing Machines (all brands) & Craft Tech Machines (all brands) require a $25 restocking fee if returned by the customer. For policy exclusions, including electronics, please review our RETURN POLICY.

      

    Just For You

    You may also like

    Frequently Bought Together

    Just For You

    Frequently Bought Together

    Best Sellers

    Shop JOANN's Top Selling Products
    #HANDMADEWITHJOANN

    #HANDMADEWITHJOANN

    SHOW US WHAT YOU MADE SHOW US WHAT YOU MADE
    Write a product review for a chance to
    WIN A $100 JOANN GIFT CARD!

    WIN A $100 JOANN GIFT CARD!

    Valid 5/1 - 5/31 for U.S. orders only
    TERMS & CONDITIONS
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from Pretty Cosmos Used on balcony where I get no sun and nothing will grow - several neighbors remarked how real they look.
    Date published: 2024-04-22
    • y_2024, m_5, d_27, h_4
    • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.42
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_1
    • loc_en_US, sid_19756691, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
    • clientName_joann