1. Draw a star pattern onto freezer paper. Using craft knife and cutting mat cut out star to make stencil.
2. Place star freezer paper stencil on the top left shoulder area of t-shirt. Iron into place.
3. Create a square around the star with blue painter’s tape. Refer to photo for placement.
4. Building off the square, add a slanted/tilted rectangle to the bottom of the square.
5. Add lines inside of rectangle with blue painter’s tape. To ensure that each line is spaced out equally, add a strip of painter’s tape, each one next to the other. When space is filled, remove every other strip. If needed, re-adjust square above to match spacing of rectangle.
6. Cover all other exposed areas of the shirt. Spray with Snow. Repeat if needed. Allow to dry between each application and after final application.
7. Cover the Snow sprayed lines with blue painter’s tape and all other areas of the shirt. Spray remaining exposed lines with Christmas Red.