For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Wash shirt and leave damp. Lay out on table covered with surface cover.
2. Loosely pleat and scrunch T-shirt roughly into diagonal lines.
3. Mix Violet dye according to package instructions. Transfer mixed dye into plastic spray bottle.
4. Spray scrunched T-shirt with dye until T-shirt surface is covered. Let set 6-8 hours or overnight.
5. Wash and dry T-shirt according to package instructions.
6. Lay shirt flat on clean work surface. Cut from the bottom of a sleeve toward the neck, cutting in a half circle to the bottom of the other sleeve, to form the top of the bag handle. Cut a “U" inside the handle portion and back across to complete the handle.
7. Cut bottom of shirt into 4"strips, 1/2" wide. Tie the strips together across the bottom to close the bag and form a fringe.
8. Place a sheet of waxed paper inside bag.
9. Pat the stamp pad on the stamps to load heavily with paint. Press the stamp onto the bottom right side of bag. Repeat another stamp directly above the design.
10. Gently clean stamp with warm soapy water for future use.