1. Cut an 11" length & a 13" length of chain.
2. Cut six 3" lengths of 24-gauge wire.
3. Make a crystal connector. Bend & loop the end of a wire 1" from the end. Slide on the last link of one chain. Hold the loop with the flat-nose pliers. Wrap the wire around the wire stem. String on a lilac crystal, bend the wire & loop with round-nose pliers. Wrap wire around several times. Trim excess wire with wire cutters.
4. Repeat step 3 with 2 more crystals. Connect the remaining chain to the last wired crystal.
5. String on the pendant. Repeat step 3 with 3 crystals. Connect the chain end to the last loop before wrapping with the wire.