1. Attach a 22" length of tiger tail to a clasp with crimp beads. Enclose the short end of the wire with in the first several beads; then crimp.
2. String 11A,8B,1C,7B,1C,8B,1C,8B,1C,8B,1C,8B,1C,7B.
3. On a second and third strand attach a 22" length of tiger tail and follow the same pattern as step #2.
4. To close, string a crimp and push through the clasp and several beads then crimp
5. Cut the excess wire.
1. On a double 20" of tiger tail, string 1 crimp through a clasp then crimp.
2. String 1B then split the wire in two separate pieces.
3. On one side string 1B, and on another side string 1B, and string 1D (10mm amethyst round) and push another string through the 10mm amethyst crisscross way.
4. Repeat 9 Times.
5. On double string, string 1B and 1 crimp then push through the clasp then crimp.
6. Cut the excess wire
7. Attach about 1" of chain and at the end of the chain attach loop of amethyst 10mm.
1. Cut an eye pin about 1-1/2" in length and create a simple loop.
2. Place a 10mm amethyst bead and create another loop.
3. Take 1 head pin and place 1B, 1C and 1B; then create another loop.
4. Attached the loop with the 10mm amethyst.
5. Place the loop of the ear wire into the loop of the head pin and close it securely.