1. Wash pillow covers without fabric softener and do not dry. Cover work surface with disposable plastic table cover.
2. Lay out damp pillow covers on protected work surface.
3. Mix Red and blue dyes according to package instructions.
4. Pleat pillow covers horizontally and bind at each side with rubber bands.
5. Apply red dye to center section of pillow covers.
6. Apply blue dye to each side.
7. Allow covers to set 6-8 hours.
8. Rinse pillow covers under running water to remove excess dye.
9. Wash and dry pillow covers according to fabric care instructions.
10. Iron a large piece of freezer paper to inside front of each cover.
11. Trace anchor outline onto two large pieces of freezer paper.
12. Use craft knife to cut out anchors to create stencils.
13. Iron one stencil to front of each pillow.
14. Use cosmetic sponge to apply Glitter Bond to openings of anchor stencil. Sprinkle with Gold glitter. Press in place if necessary.
15. Repeat above step on second pillow cover. Remove stencils and allow to dry.
16. Remove freezer paper from inside pillow covers.