Under 1 Hour
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Hero Arts® Back to School
- Hero Arts® Alpha Stamp & Cut
- Ranger® Archival Black Ink
- Tsukineko® VersaMark™ Watermark Stamp Pad
- Hero Arts® White Embossing Powder
- Ranger® Distress Watercolor Cardstock
- Bazzill Basics Paper® 40 Lb. Vellum
- Bazzill Basics Paper® Marshmallow Cardstock
- Bazzill Basics Paper® Grenadine Cardstock
- Loew-Cornell® Watercolor Paints
- Ranger® Glossy Accents
- Uni-Ball® Signo White Gel Pen
- Scotch® Double-Sided Foam Tape
- Embossing heat tool
- Scissors or paper trimmer
- Sewing machine
- Create a top folding 4-1/4"x5-1/2" card base from white cardstock.
- Trim a panel of red cardstock measuring 4"x5-1/4". Adhere to white card base. Use a white gel pen to create faux stitching around the border.
- Cut a piece of watercolor cardstock measuring 2-1/2"x3-3/4". Trim a “v” shape on the bottom edge.
- Stamp the apple image with VersaMark™ Ink and white heat emboss. Color in the apple with watercolor paints.
- Stamp the “thank you” message with black ink.
- Create a light wash of grey watercolor over the entire stamped piece.
- Trim a piece of vellum to 2-3/4"x4-1/2".
- Adhere stamped panel to vellum, leaving a 1/2" at the top to fold over and sew into place. Trim bottom edge of vellum to mimic the “v” shape of the watercolor piece.
- Adhere stamped banner to card base with foam tape.
- Cover the apple image completely with Glossy Accents. Set aside to dry.