For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Prewash fabric. Do not dry.
2. Cover work surface with plastic tablecloth.
3. Lay damp pants on prepared surface.
4. Add rubber bands to areas where “bullseye" effects are desired. Grab and pull up sections at a time adding as many rubber bands as wanted for desired effect.
5. Wearing plastic gloves, fill dye bottle with water. Shake until powder has dissolved.
6. Apply orange dye all over pants until completely covered.
7. Cover pants with plastic tablecloth and let set for 6-8 hours.
8. Rinse until water runs clear. Wash alone in washing machine (leaving rubber bands on).
9. Remove rubber bands and dry.