1. Cut four 4-1/2" lengths of small silver curb chain.
2. Gather 2 of the silver chain lengths together at one end with a 6mm open jump ring. Attach the jump ring to a toggle loop.
3. Gather the remaining 2 lengths of silver chain with another 6mm jump ring and attach these to the toggle bar.
4. Cut one 5-3/4" length of medium gunmetal chain
5. Using two 4mm jump rings, attach two of the silver chains to one end of the gunmetal chain. Repeat on the other side so the gunmetal chain is hanging in the middle.
6. Find the center link of the gunmetal chain and using a 6mm jump ring, attach a rhinestone connector to the link.
7. Skip 3 links to the right and then using a 6mm jump ring, attach another rhinestone connector. Do this two more times to the right.
8. Repeat step #7 on the left side of the center connector. There should be a total of 7 rhinestone connectors evenly spaced along the gunmetal chain.
9. Make 47 silver mirror bead drops and 38 crystal bicone drops.
10. Attach the drops randomly along the gunmetal chain to create a cluster all the way across the top of the rhinestone connectors. Drops can be connected to the links and to each other to create the clustered affect.
11. Cut four 3-3/4" lengths of small silver curb chain.
12. Using a 4mm jump ring, attach one of the chain lengths to the bottom loop of the rhinestone connector on the far left. Using another 4mm jump ring, attach the other end of the same chain length to the center rhinestone connector.
13. Using a 4mm jump ring, attach another chain length to the rhinestone connector second from the left. Using a 4mm jump ring, attach the other end of the chain to the rhinestone connector to the right of the center connector.
14. Using a 4mm jump ring, attach another chain length to the rhinestone connector directly to the left of the center one. Attach the other end of this chain to the connector second from the right.
15. Using a 4mm jump ring, attach the last chain length to the center connector. Attach the other end of this chain to the far right connector.