SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DecoArt Americana® Multi-Surface Acrylics: Red Barn, Buff Beige, Pumpkin Patch, Paprika, Muted Gold, Green Beret, Black Tie or colors of choice
- Ball® mason jars: 16-oz. regular-mouth (4)
- Transform Mason lid transfers (4)
- Water container
- Palette or plastic plate
- Paper towels
- Tracing paper
- Transfer paper
- Rubbing alcohol
- 3/4" flat brush
- #1 liner brush
- Floral of choice
Allow acrylics to dry completely between painting steps.
- Remove lids from jars. Clean glass thoroughly with rubbing alcohol & paper towels.
- Load 3/4" flat brush separately with Red Barn, Paprika, Muted Gold, Pumpkin Patch, Buff Beige or Green Beret to paint each jar a different color. Rinse brush between each color.
- Use pen to trace & transfer a letter onto each jar so all six spell out “FALL.”
- Use #1 liner brush & Black Tie to fill in letters. Rinse brush.
- Keep screw-on part of lids & frog lid inserts. Use 3/4" flat brush to paint new lids Black Tie. Rinse brush. Allow to dry completely.
- Add new lids to jars. Fill with floral of choice.