1. Adhere 3-3/4"x11" panel of patterned paper to the center of the 4-1/4"x11" cardstock strip.
2. Punch one end with a scalloped punch.
3. From the scalloped end, score cardstock at 3", 7" and 8".
4. Fold score lines inwards.
5. Stamp image with Archival Ink.
6. Cut out image with Spellbinders die and diecut system.
7. Leave the die on the cut-out and sponge around the edges with Tattered Rose Distress Ink.
8. Adhere the strip of patterned paper just above the scalloped edge.
9. Adhere the image with 3D dots so it hangs over the scalloped edge by 1".
10. Punch two holes with 1/4" circle punch into the top of the bag.
11. String seam binding through holes and tie knots on the inside to secure ribbon.
12. Apply temporary adhesive or Velcro to the underside of the flap to keep the gift bag closed.
13. Place bagged candy/treats on the inside when ready to give as a gift.