1. Apply generous amount of glue stick to top of each Disc. Insert four toothpicks into top of one and press glued sides of Discs together, sandwiching toothpicks in between, making the “cake”.
2. To cover green foam so that it’s white under mesh, apply glue stick to top of cake. Set ribbon strips all across top, trimming about 14? beyond edge of cake on all ends. Then fold over ribbon ends onto side of Foam and hot glue. Similarly apply glue stick to sides of cake and wrap with three ribbon strips, slightly overlapping each strip (and ribbon ends from top).
3. Use Wire Cutter to cut 8? length Floral Wire. Use floral shears to cut two 1 yd. lengths of blue stripe decorative mesh. On table, vertically place one Mesh length. Then, horizontally place the other on top of the first. Set cake in center. Bring up mesh ends and gather at top center, close to cake. Secure with wire. Allow ends to go every which way out from the center.
4. Cut sprigs of hydrangea and tuck all around gathered mesh on top of cake. When satisfied with arrangement, hot glue to secure. Set toy next to flowers and secure with straight pin going through a back leg into the cake.
5. Cut cardstock: mint green 4? x 6? and white 3-1/2? x 5-1/2?. Use glue stick to mount white onto green. Use paint markers to write, “It’s a Boy! (or Girl!)” Insert into plastic cardholder and insert it down into cake. (Note: If necessary, use craft knife to cut small slit going through mesh and ribbon and then insert into cake.)