1. Cut a box template from the Multidot patterned paper using a die cut machine. Gently fold into box shape and adhere one end shut.
2. Cut a wide strip of the Stripe paper and adhere around middle of box.
3. Fold a paper doily in half and adhere of top of box.
4. Punch a scalloped circle from the Circus paper, fold in half and adhere over top of the doily, along the folded edge.
5. Stamp a sentiment on a small strip of white cardstock. Use scissors to trim ends in a "V" shape. Adhere overtop of the Circus paper, centered.
6. Punch a scalloped circle from the white cardstock.
7. Punch a large circle shape from the Circus paper, nest inside of scalloped circle.
8. Cut desired circle from Animal Circles paper. Adhere on top of layered circles.
9. Tie twine/ribbon around the box and tie in a bow.
10. Use a foam dot to adhere the circle embellishment to the center of the box overtop the twine and striped paper.