1. For apron, fold blue fabric right sides together to measure 9'x12'. Stitch 9' sides with 3/8' seam allowance. Turn to right side.
2. Using fold as bottom edge, baste top raw edges together.
3. For pocket, pin under all edges of 6'x8' PUL fabric; then stitch along one 8' edge for pocket top. Pin pocket to apron, aligned with apron left side. Stitch to apron along pocket sides and bottom.
4. Center and pin long fabric tie to apron at top edge, right sides together. Stitch with 1/4' seam allowance.
5. Fold apron tie to back side of apron, meeting raw edges. Pin and stitch along sides and short ends.
6. Stitch label to right lower corner.
7. Fold under ends of fold over elastic 1/4' and stitch to apron at right side to hold hammer.