1/2" seam allowance
1. Cut fabric into one – 19" x 19" square for top and two – 19" x 13" rectangles for back of pillow.
2. Using Little Birds ribbon, pin to right side of pillow top fabric in square pattern about 2 ½" from outer edges, mitering corners. Stitch along both edges to attach. Use a decorative zigzag stitch if desired.
3. Repeat with 5/8" wide Owl dot ribbon, pinning about 1" from first ribbon. Stitch. Repeat with 3/8" ribbon about 1" from second ribbon.
4. Fuse or stitch appliqué to center of ribbon square. Stitch labels to 2 corners referring to project photo for placement.
5. For pillow back opening, on each rectangle, turn under one 19" side, 2" to wrong side turning raw edge under again for finished hem. Press, pin and stitch.
6. Overlap hemmed edges of back section; then with right sides together, pin front section to back section, adjusting overlap so front and back are the same size. Pin, then stitch all around. Trim corners, turn to right side. Insert pillow form.