1. Cut a 17" length of large ball chain. Slide the ball chain finding onto each end of chain and connect the ends of the finding together with a 4mm jump ring, using needle nose pliers.
2. On one end of this chain, attach a 2" piece of medium link cable chain. On the other end, connect another 4mm jump ring and the larger lobster claw.
3. Take each dangler bead drop and attach a 6mm jump ring to the loop at the top of each dangler.
4. Attach each dangler to a link of the cable chain piece. Some links will have 1 drop each, some have 2 each. Arrange the drops so the colors are spaced out. Place the teardrop shape dangler on the bottom link.
5. The lobster claw will connect to the top link of cable chain so necklace can easily come on and off.