1. For hat brim: cut out a 6" circle from black felt square. Use a jar top to draw a circle in the center of the circle. Cut out circle. Slip felt “brim” over open jar. Screw jar lid on.
2. For hat top: cut a piece of felt 1-3/4"x11-1/2" and glue to jar lid. Decorate as desired.
3. Cut circles from black glitter Foamie sheet and a triangle nose shape from orange foamie and glue in place.
4. Screw lids onto jars and stack. Use hot glue to glue jars to lids.
5. Fill jars with candies, hot cocoa mix and marshmallows.
6. Tie coordinating holiday fabric around neck as a scarf.